Sunday 3 March 2013

Family Session - Amelia & her family

I met beautiful Amelia for her newborn session when she was only 7 days old... Annmarie (Amelia's mummy) invited me back to do another session with her beautiful daughter, at almost 4 months old. Amelia's Nannie & Grandad were in Perth, visiting from overseas, so Annmarie wanted some family photos to capture the memories between her parents & their granddaughter. We also took the opportunity to try out some more 'newborn' type shots too, as Annmarie just loved Amelia's newborn photos I delivered to her, so she wanted more! lol! We also did a few casual shots in the family pool, just having fun. It was a lovely morning & it is such an honour to be asked to photograph families again. I love seeing the babies grow & develop their little personalities & it is the biggest complement to be 'hired' again. These are a few of my many favourites from this session...






 





No comments:

Post a Comment