Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

It has been amazing seeing my little business grow this year, especialy in the last few months (it has been crazy!)

Every single family I have photographed has been lovely - thank you for asking me to capture your families precious memories.

I have been truly blessed to photograph & witness 3 amazing births! (All ended up being within a month too!) Birth Photography is my real passion, and being asked to be there is such an honour!

Thank you to everyone for your support of Janelle Kamp Photography!

I have 2 days off, before photographing my next little newborn bubba... then a few more days break before looking forward to a fun year of photography in 2013!

This is a photo of my two gorgeous boys... So, from my family to yours - MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Love Janelle. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment