Sunday 16 December 2012

Perth Birth Photography - Janelle Kamp Photography

As you may already know my real passion is Birth! I love everything to do with birth, so to combine my love of photography with my passion of birth is just my dream job! 

My birth photography is photo-journalistic style 'fly on the wall' coverage of your labour & baby's birth, as well as the first hour or two after, to capture all of those precious 'first' moments. 

Hiring a professional photographer allows your support people to get on with their jobs of supporting you, and you are able to relax knowing that all your memories are being professionally, carefully and quietly captured.

My birth Photography package includes: - Face to face or telephone consultation to discuss your birth photography wishes - Being 'on call' from 38 weeks, until the baby's birth, 7 days a week & 24 hours a day - Photography from active labour until 1 - 2 hours after the babies birth - Custom editing  - All edited images (usually over 150) on disk with permission to print. 

So far I have had the honour of capturing the birth's of two precious baby girls, both very different, but both very special... It's hard to 'tell' people about birth photography, you just have to 'show' them... I'd love it if you can tell your pregnant friends about me & refer them to my website! I am offering half price birth photography at the moment while I build my portfolio too!

Click here to watch - The Birth Story of Abigail

It was such an honour just to be at these babies births and share the experiences with the families, but I was almost in tears when I read the card Priya's lovely Mummy wrote to me saying...

"Wow! What a journey! Thank you so much for being such an incredible part of it.  You have truly blown us away with the depth of the images you have captured of our birth and newborn photos.  You are not only an amazing photographer you are an amazing person.  We are forever grateful for meeting you and having you present and capturing our special moments."

What a blessing to be a part of these families lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment