Friday 21 December 2012

Perth Birth Photography - Leo's Birth Story - Hospital Birth

Little Leo was due to arrive in early January, but this little man wanted to surprise everyone and be here for Christmas! It was last Sunday morning & I was at my son's Kindy Play concert when I looked at my phone to notice missed calls from Andy, (I wasn't even 'on call' until the following Friday) so I was very surprised to learn Aurelia was in labour! I rushed up to the hospital and met them there where Aurelia was labouring beautifully, supported by her husband who was an amazing support. Little Leo was born at 4:46pm. Congratulations Aurelia & Andy! Thank you for inviting me to be there to capture the birth of your gorgeous little boy!

Birth Photography is truly my passion & I feel so blessed that I am able to be there to capture and witness the birth of these babies! What an honour! 


These are a few of my favourite photographs...




 























 



No comments:

Post a Comment