Friday 30 November 2012

Birth Photography Perth - The homebirth of Priya

What an honour & privilege it is to be invited to capture a birth! 

I finally got the call we had all been waiting for around 5:30am on Sunday morning that Cindy was in labour! From the moment I got the call to the moment I left the driveway was 4 minutes (according to my husband)! I was so excited and anxious to get there, as Cindy's last two labours had been really quick, I was worried I wouldn't make it... well make it I did, with about 6 hours to spare!! 

Priya was born at 12:20 pm on Sunday the 25th of November, and I was there to capture every moment of it. I have to admit, I did shed a tear or two when she was born (lucky I was hiding behind my camera), it was one of the most beautiful moments of my life & I am definitely, well & truly addicted!  
 






























No comments:

Post a Comment