Saturday 24 November 2012

Christmas Mini Sessions!

I have decided to do a one day only Christmas Mini Session very special offer!

The Christmas mini sessions will be only $39!

This will include:

- A 20 minute Christmas Mini Session at my studio
- 3 x High Resolution Images
- 1 x Christmas Card Designed

The 3 Images & Christmas Card will be emailed to you with in a few days, so you can then print them yourself, or I can print them for you to be ready in time for Christmas.

The Christmas Mini Sessions will be held on one day only - Wednesday, December 12th from 9 am till 6 pm only. So please book in early to book the time you'd like and to avoid missing out.

This session is great for babies, children, couples & families. You can dress in Christmas themed clothing, wear a santa hat, or just dress in normal clothing and take advantage of this crazy $39 mini shoot price!

Please note: Due to this one day only offer & limited availability a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book your session. Thank you!

If you have any queries or questions please send me an email or give me a call.

Otherwise, just send me an email with your preferred time, and I will book you in! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment