Thursday 15 November 2012

Newborn Session - Amelia

Amelia's mum contacted me when she was pregnant to book in a newborn session for her baby girl. Once Amelia was born she contacted me to let me know she had arrived, and we scheduled her newborn shoot. 

Amelia was only 7 days old, and it is so true that the younger the baby when having their shoot done the better it is. She slept beautifully for the first part of the session, then woke up and once she had a feed was perfectly content to lay there and look gorgeous for me! She was the perfect little angel! It was very hard to choose my favourites, but I think I have narrowed it down to these ones... 










"Oh Janelle, you have by far exceeded our expectations, the disk just arrived and I can't tell you how over the moon and excited we are with the end result, you are so talented and I think one of Perth's best kept secrets. These photo's will make all of our friends and relatives so happy and will be travelling to all corners of the world, England, Ireland, New Zealand, Japen, USA the list goes on, thank you so very much xxx We would love for you to capture future occassions as our family grows and developes over the coming years, thank you once again, all our love Daniel, Annmarie & Amelia xxx"


No comments:

Post a Comment