Saturday 24 November 2012

Newborn Session - Oliver

Oliver's mum & Dad bought little, 7 day old, Oliver into the studio for his newborn session this morning. What a gorgeous little guy! He was super cute, and after a drink of milk was happy to have a little sleep, while I took his photos! 

Oliver's Grandfather is a big Docker's Fan, so we tried a few shots with a Docker's Scarf & football. They turned out really lovely, so hopefully when Grandfather upwraps his Christmas present this year little Oliver will be the favourite grandchild! ;)

Here are a few of my favourites...











 






















"A massive big THANKYOU for my photos!!! :D :D I received my disc today and I am absolutely thrilled with your work! The pictures are just too perfect! :) Will definately be telling all friends and family about you and hopefully we will meet again in the future for more family photos!" - Cherry (Oliver's Mum)

No comments:

Post a Comment